Saturday, August 18, 2012

Friday Night

Last night we went with our friends to the circus to celebrate Sara's birthday.  It was weird being at the circus without Payton but it was a lot of fun!  It's always nice to go out and hang with our friends!  Payton stayed the night with Nana and Papa.  She loves staying with them!  Be sure to check out the video of Pay Pay at the end of the post!    

Can't tell from this pic but we had to sit in a hail storm for 10 minutes before moving.  People had stopped under the bridge so we were stuck :(

But we finally made it.  I only had my phone so my pics aren't very good.


Lions!








And....  I am almost 26 weeks and you can finally tell I am pregnant :)  I swear my belly grew over night!  And with the bigger belly comes the lovely heartburn!    



Payton at Nana and Papa's!  I love this video!

No comments:

Post a Comment