Monday, August 20, 2012

Park Day

Is it really August??  Man this summer has just flown by!  And the weather today feels like fall...  I love it!  I can't wait for fall/holidays.  Today is a beautiful day!  It hasn't reached 90 degrees yet :)  So me and Payton hit up the park this morning.  We have only been to the park a few times this summer because the heat is unbearable and I haven't been at my best the first months of my pregnancy.  Thankfully, I am past that!  Payton LOVES being outside.  We spent almost 2 hours at the park.  Then we came home and ate some lunch and she was ready for her nap.  So I thought I would blog real quick to post these precious pics.  Here are some other pics: 



She is such a big girl.  She can do it all by herself now!


She just melts my heart



She was so happy







Payton starts her "school" next week so we plan on doing some fun things and scratch some more things off our summer bucket list.  Payton will be going to Fielder Road's school/mothers day out program this year.  She will only be going Tuesday/Thursday for the day.  I think she is going to really enjoy it and it will help me be able to get some work done as well.  

Enjoy this beautiful day that the Lord has made :)    




No comments:

Post a Comment