Tuesday, August 28, 2012

My baby is growing up!

Where did my baby go??  I can't believe Payton is almost 2!  Although it seems like forever ago that we were bringing her home from the hospital- I still can't believe how fast she has grown!  So Payton starts "school" on Thursday.  She will be going to Fielder Road's ECC.  I am a little sad but mostly excited for her!  I think she is gonna love it.  And its only 2 days a week from 9-2.  We had parent night Monday and then meet the teacher today.  Her teachers are really sweet and she already loves playing in her classroom.  She has been walking around the house all day with her backpack on her back.  It's super cute.  Hopefully, the drop off will go smoothly and there won't be much separation anxiety.  She has been with me, my mom, or my brother everyday since she was born so we will see how she adjusts!  Im excited for all this semester is going to bring :)  And I am a horrible picture taker so this is all I got of her meeting her teacher- not great but here they are:  





No comments:

Post a Comment