Tuesday, August 28, 2012

27 Weeks.

I am 27 weeks today!!  That means I am a week away from my 3rd trimester!  I am feeling pretty good these days.  The nausea and headache days seem to be in the distant past- Praise Jesus!  Got to hear our sweet baby girls heartbeat today.  She sounded great :)  Also had my glucose test this morning.  Everything looked great!  She is pretty active- mainly at night when I am trying to sleep :)  We still don't have a name for our little girl but hopefully it will come to us soon.  We are open to suggestions :)  Can't wait to meet this little girl!          

Today we went up to daddy's work to eat lunch with him.  I love Payton's face in this picture- pure joy!  She loves her daddy so much and loves spending time with him!  It was such a treat to see him during the day!!

What's going on with Baby??  Your baby's lungs and brain are beginning to mature. Although he'd have a good chance of survival if he were born now, he could use a few more weeks of growing. Added layers of fat are continuing to form. These layers will help your baby regulate his temperature once outside the womb and help keep him warm.


What's Next??  Baby Shower :)

Stats:
Baby's Size:  Cucumber (15 inches and 2.2 lbs)
Baby's heartbeat:  151 bpm 
Momma's weight: 134
Weight Gain:  6 pounds!!  
Days to go:  13 weeks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment