Friday, August 31, 2012

Payton's 1st Day of "School"

Well Payton had her first day of school/mothers day out yesterday!  She will go two days a week from 9-2:30.  Unfortunately, my camera was completely dead Thursday morning so I was stuck with my phone- which doesn't take great pictures.  Payton did great at school!  She walked right in her classroom and didn't look back when I dropped her off.  Mamma may have shed some tears but she was trooper and didn't cry a bit.  Her teachers said she did great!  And she was in a great mood when I picked her up.  I didn't really know what to do with myself after I dropped her off lol.  I got so much done with my alone time.  I know in a few months that will all change because I will have another precious baby girl to take care of but I sure am enjoying it now :)

Yes I took a picture of her lunch lol

Doesn't seem too excited...

When I first put her backpack on she fell over













No comments:

Post a Comment