Sunday, November 13, 2011


Give Thanks 
"Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good"

DAY ELEVEN AND TWELVE:  I am doing day eleven and twelve together (and be warned- its long!!!).  Simply because I am overwhelmed with such an amazing daughter and the people that love her.  Friday, 11.11.11, Payton turned one!!  I can't believe a year has gone by!  I know it is said often but it's so true- time goes by so fast.  I can't even imagine life before her (I can barely recall the first few months of her life).  She brings our family so much joy.  She is beautiful inside and out!  I love her curious and happy disposition.  Her laugh is contagious and her smile melts my heart every time!  She is walking and into EVERYTHING!  She can have somewhat of a temper at times and can be pretty strong willed (probably something she gets from both me and Jonny).  She is shy and gets nervous in crowds (something she gets from me).  She loves to dance, build things, go up and down stairs, play with dogs, play with her stuffed animals, and of course do anything outside.  She does not like her car seat, high chairs, and shoes.  I feel like I am constantly running after her and picking up her toys.  My days are filled with singing the wheels on the bus, reading Winnie the pooh, playing peek a boo, watching the backyardagains, cleaning up toys, being pooped spit up on, changing diapers, wiping snotty noses, and getting precious kisses from my girl!  I wouldn't have it ANY other way!        
Stats:  19lbs 13oz (25%) and 29 1/4 inches (75%)

   Minutes Old:
One Month:
Two Months:
3 Months:
4 Months:
5 Months:
6 Months:
7 Months:
8 Months:
 9 Months:
10 Months:
11 Months:

Not only is my daughter amazing and I am so thankful that God picked us to be her parents, but God has blessed us with amazing family and friends.  Saturday, we had a party for her and I was completely overwhelmed with how much my daughter is loved.  There were over 30 people at the party that have loved on our family for the past 3 years.  Payton is blessed to have such amazing people surrounding her.  We couldn't be luckier!  I want to personally thank 4 people who helped out with the party itself:  First, my mom.  She is amazing!  She is creative and always willing to help me!  She help me set up and clean my house before the party.  She also help design the invites we sent out!!  Pinwheels was theme....    


Second, my best friend Joanna.  She is simply the best.  She has always been there for me and Payton and this day was no different.  She also came early to help me decorate and made the sausage balls.  She also made Payton's tutu!  She is pretty darn creative!!  

Third, I am SOOO thankful for Amanda.  She made Payton's cake and cupcakes.  I loved how they turned out.  She did a beautiful job!!  It was perfect- and they were delicious :)    



Finally, my sister.  She watched Payton all day so I could get the house ready for the party.  She even spent the night with me the night before and got up with Payton in the middle of the night.  She bathed her, fed her, and dressed her for her party! I am blessed to have such an amazing sister who loves my daughter so much! 
The party was amazing!  Thanks to everyone else who came out and made her 1st birthday so special!! Here are a few more pics from that day:





No comments:

Post a Comment