Tuesday, November 1, 2011



Give Thanks 
"Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good"

So each day this month I will post about something I am thankful for.  God has given me more than I deserve and I am blessed.  May we never forget the good thing the Lord gives us!

DAY ONE:  Above EVERYTHING, I am thankful for my heavenly Father.  For He sent His Son to die for me so that I may live eternally with Him.  He has redeemed me and given me a hope and a future.  He is a God of love, hope, strength, comfort, peace, light, joy, discipline, and so much more (too many to type).  He is the fount to which all blessings flow.  I am thankful for His love and Grace!     

"But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light."  1 Peter 2:9

No comments:

Post a Comment