Thursday, November 17, 2011

"There's a spirit can ne'er be told..."


Give Thanks 
"Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good"

DAY SEVENTEEN:  Well I should have waited to say I am thankful for A&M.  So I am just gonna say it twice :)  November 18, 1999 at 2:42 am twelve Aggies lost their lives when the bonfire collapsed.  As an Aggie, we will never forget the 12 that are gone.  Many prayers to the families of the loved ones lost.  I am thankful, however, that in the midst of tragedy I get to be a part of such an amazing University.  A University with tradition and spirit.  One that honors those who have passed before us.  I am thankful for things like Silver Taps and Muster.  I love everything about A&M!!  Thank-you God for such a great University and allowing me to be a part of it!  We are the Aggies- the Aggies are we!!!!

       

No comments:

Post a Comment