Wednesday, November 30, 2011


Give Thanks 

"Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good"

DAY THIRTY:  I am thankful for my God!  Without Jesus life would have no meaning.  I am thankful for the MANY MANY MANY blessings He gives me.  I am thankful for the good and bad times!  God has given me life, hope, and many gifts!  

DAY TWENTY-NINE:  I am thankful for all the AMAZING people who watch Payton for free!!  Seriously, so many people watch our little girl and expect nothing to be given- it truly humbles and touches us!!  I work two part time jobs from home but some weeks I have to go into the office and I am thankful for people who give up their day to spend with our daughter.  And not only do they watch her but I know she is safe and protected with them!  Specifically, My mom and Aaron- you guys are amazing.  We love you and are SOOOO thankful for your heart to serve us!  And we are thankful for Stephanie and Stephen Rickels who love to watch our girl!!  Love yall!  THANKS!!!

DAY TWENTY-EIGHT:  I am thankful for Christmas Music because it makes me happy :)  I love all things Christmas!   

No comments:

Post a Comment