Friday, November 25, 2011


Give Thanks 
"Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good"

DAY TWENTY-FOUR:  I am thankful for my AMAZING HUBBY!!!!  I wanted to wait and do this post until now because Jonny turned 26 on Thanksgiving!  I am so very blessed with such a great man.  I love him because he:
1.  Loves the Lord and leads our household towards Him.  He challenges me and draws me closer to the Lord.
2.  Loves me and all my flaws and mess.
3.  Is an incredible father to Payton- seriously brings me so much joy to watch him and Payton!
4.  Works so hard and provides for our family.  He is the hardest worker I know!
5.  Always puts others before himself! 
6.  Makes me laugh more than anyone!
7.  Can be pretty goofy at times! 
8.  Adores me and loves me so much!
9.  Serves every sunday with 4 year olds!  
10.  And is so fine :)

My World

  

No comments:

Post a Comment