Friday, November 4, 2011


Give Thanks 
"Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good"


DAY FOUR:  I am thankful for my siblings.  Growing up, we weren't the closest of people.  We pretty much drove each other crazy!  But as we got older we started to become close and I am so blessed to have these four people to call my family!  They make me laugh, support me, listen to me, and are there for me no matter what!  I love them!  (continue to read below the pictures)   


 Maddie:  My sister is one of my best friends.  Thank-you for loving our daughter so much.  Payton adores Maddie and we would not have gotten through her first 2 weeks of life without her help.  Her love for others, passion for missions, and desire for God is something to aspire for.  She has become an amazing woman for the Lord.  I am so thankful and I know I can talk to her about anything and everything.  And she brought another brother in to our family.  Zach, I am thankful that God brought you into Maddies life.  Yall are perfect for each other.  You are a great guy and I love watching yall grow together and in the Lord! 

Aaron:  Words can't express how much we appreciate you!  Seriously, I would not be able to do what I do without you!  You are such a good uncle and brother.  Payton loves you so much and enjoys spending time with you- you can just tell the way she lights up when you come around.  Thank-you for watching and loving her so much!!  We are proud of you.  I am blessed because of your love for the family and your giving heart.   
Ryan:  I am thankful for such a protective older brother.  Thank-you for always looking after me.  You have grown into such a great man and I am so proud of you.  I am so excited for your upcoming marriage.  You and Kassi are great and I am so excited to see how God is going to work through you guys!  Thank-you for being my big brother!  Love you! 
Nathan:  I am so glad God brought you to our family.  You have grown into a great husband and father.  I am so proud.  Thank-you for blessing me with your kind words, wisdom, and support.  You are awesome.  And thank-you for giving me a great sister-in-law and nephew.  I love that we get to walk through the same stage of parenthood with you guys!!  We are blessed!  Love yall!     




No comments:

Post a Comment