Monday, November 7, 2011


Give Thanks 
"Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good"


DAY SEVEN:  I am thankful for my parents.  I was going to post about them on Day 2 but since they have been in S. Africa I thought I would wait until they got home :) (oh, and my dad won the World Golfers Championship- nbd).  I am so incredibly thankful and blessed to have such amazing parents.  Parents who have taught me pretty much everything I know about God, life, love, and parenthood.  Parents who taught me about Jesus and what it means to have relationship with Him.  Parents who give so much of themselves and their money.  Parents who raised us in a loving, safe, protected, and godly house!  My parents have been by my side for every major life experience from graduating high school to having a baby!  They have supported me in every way and challenge me to know God and love Him better.  I can't say enough about how blessed and great these people are!  I pray I am as great as a mom that my mother is.  That I will have her compassion, knowledge, discipline, and strength.  I pray that I will be as giving and honest as my dad!  I love them dearly!  

    

No comments:

Post a Comment