Saturday, November 5, 2011


Give Thanks 
"Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good"


DAY FIVE:  I am thankful for my in-laws!!  I am so very blessed to have married into such a wonderful family.  They are so fun and supportive.  I feel like I fit right in and I love each and everyone of them.  Scott and Donna have helped us out so much (in so many ways) and continue to give of themselves!  I am blessed to have such godly examples to look up to!  And they are the best Nana and Papa ever!!  Seriously, love how great they are with their grandkids!!  Jonny's brother's family is great as well.  They are always a blast to be around!  I love every minute we get to spend with them and sad we don't get to see them more often!!  And I love that Payton has three great cousins to play with!  Thank-you Jesus for each and everyone of them!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment