Monday, November 7, 2011

NASCAR

So this past weekend I got to experience, for the first time, Nascar (I went a really long time ago but I don't remember any of it).  Me and Jonny went with people from work- Jonny's boss and wife and Vicki from corporate.  We spent Saturday and Sunday in a suite!   Although I am not into Nascar that much- we had a great time.  It was cool to experience it all.

Sunday was the big race and we were at the track all day.  And who knew that I would see bull riding, Trace Adkins in concert, trapeze people, fireworks, and pig racing (yeah, pig racing!!).  We spent the morning walking around the pit and doing the various things mentioned above.  Then, it was back to the suite for tons of food.  After the race, we got to see some pretty awesome fireworks!  It was great fun (even though I probably will never watch NASCAR again- however, the last 10 laps were really exciting).  We are thankful for great friends and such a wonderful time!









  

No comments:

Post a Comment